- Resale - single family
2625 S Morgan Street Seattle, WA, 98108 Get directions$639,000 $222/Sq. ft.
- Style1 Story w/Bsmnt.
- Age56 Years
- Parking 2, Carport-Attached, Off Street car garage
- Area 385 - Sodo/Beacon Hill
- MLS# 1455909
- Listed 9 Months 4 Days Ago
Description: First time on the market! Rare 2880 sqft mid-century home located in prime beacon hill neighborhood. Home needs modern updates to make it perfect. Great investment opportunity. Single level home w/ daylight basement, sep. Entry offers income possibilities. Lower level ftrs over-sized rooms, kitchen area, full bth. Potential mil. Huge windows fill upper level w/ natural light. Lg yard w/ fruit trees. Bring your vision. Home sold as-is. Near bus lines,schools,parks,library,quick access to i-5.
- Levels: 2
- Other: Appl: Dishwasher, Architecture: Traditional, Bsmt: Daylight, Deck, Drought Res Landscpe, Dryer, Elem Schl: Dearborn Park, EnergySource: Electric, Exterior: Wood, Fenced-Fully, Firepl: 2, Floor: Laminate, Fndtn: Poured Concrete, Fully Finished, Heat/Cool: Forced Air, Interior: Dining Room, Jr Schl: Mercer Mid, Level, Lot Details: Alley, Oil, Paved Street, Range/Oven, Refrigerator, Roof: Torch Down, Schl Distr: Seattle, Sewer: Sewer Connected, Site Ftrs: Cable Tv, Sr Schl: Franklin High, Subdiv: Beacon Hill, Topography: Fruit Trees, Vinyl, Washer
Taxes & Fees
- Condo Fees : Not Available
- Taxes: $4,959
- Tax Year: 2018
- Monthly Rent: Not Available
|4||Dearborn Park Elementary School||K-5||0.6 mi|
|7||Mercer Middle School||6-8||1.5 mi|
|4||Franklin High School||9-12||2.2 mi|
|NA||Torah Day School Of Seattle||PK-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Torah Day School of Seattle||PK-8||0.7 mi|
|5||Aki Kurose Middle School||6-8||0.7 mi|
|NA||Seattle Urban Academy||9-12||0.8 mi|
|5||Cleveland High School||9-12||0.9 mi|
School data provided by National Center for Education Statistics, Maponics, and GreatSchools. Intended for reference only. GreatSchools Ratings compare a school’s test performance to statewide results. To verify enrollment eligibility, contact the school or district directly.